googled84e2d50354f5959.html

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flat Blue (by williamgravel2000) - Android Homescreen Tutorial




Hello My Dear visitor this video is amazing and I think you may like it. there is a lot of steps in this video my advice is follow him step by step. I wish you can share your HomeScreen with me on the Social Network.  

Part 1: Before you begin

These are the apps you will need: UCCW




Nova Launcher (Free or Prime, but any launcher should be good provided it can hide the notification bar)




 Simple RSS Widget




Desktop Visualizer




The files that you must copy to your phone (choose the Flat Blue folder): Files (uccw, wallpaper)














To See all the Steps please visit this Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: googled84e2d50354f5959.html